Sunday, July 19, 2009

bad printer...Bad, BAD Printer! among other things

Arghhh, damn Epson T10 wouldn't want to work anymore. So my PCBs were coming out better and better, then it was time to change the yellow cartridge (after the magenta and black). But then I get this dreadful 'Ink cartridge cannot/are not recognized' message - for all FOUR of them cartridges. So off I go online to figure it out and WTF, lots of ordinary people are very angry at epson for this same problem. Man, the same brand of printer that should've finally given me a chance to make very good PCBs turns out to be quite a headache.

Meanwhile I found some nail polish solvent which I think could be useful to plug or re-melt those micro holes in them laser toner transfer PCBs. But current tryouts weren't encouraging. So I'm again in the doldrums, can't make good PCBs for any projects. Stuck in the same full-of-stuff-I-want-to-try-but-can't state.

Also have the bad throat syndrome again.

0 comments: